Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Custom Made for Kids : Personalized Keepsake for Kids

I recently received this wonderfully creative book from Custom Made for Kids. The book is entitled The First Adventures of Incredible You. The process of ordering is simple and only takes a few minutes. Answering the questionnaire about your little one was surprisingly fun and after I was done, I was so eager to receive the book.

What a great find and a great gift...I can't say enough good things about it. My son is still young and doesn't realize the book we are reading is all about him quite yet. I am anticipating the day that he gets it! How special it will feel to have his own book written about him. The book is a snapshot of this time in his life and includes the park we go to play, our dog's name, the street where he is growing up. If my son could type, he would tell you how much he loves the pictures. He has flipped through this book possibly more than any other - the colors are vivid and the illustrations are artistic yet childlike.


I highly recommend getting one for your child or for a gift - it will be lasting keepsake for many years to come. Thanks Custom Made for Kids!


Discount :: Custom Made for Kids is offering a 15% discount for I Know A Mom readers - enter iknowamom15 at checkout. Offer valid through August 15th.

No comments: