Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Twins on the Brain

I've had twins on the brain for the past few weeks - I have a dear friend that is about ready to have twin boys and I threw a baby shower for her last weekend. The theme was "two peas - one pod". I used peas as the table decoration - only $3 for three bags of peas. :) And, made yummy cupcakes. I cheated a bit - the cake was a mix, and instead I took the time to make the frosting - which was really great. I used this recipe from epicurious. I'm usually more of a fan of dark chocolate icing than milk chocolate - but this turned out so creamy - not sugary. For the game, instead of the normal silly baby shower games, I just had everyone guess how many peas were in the canister. {What woman who is pregnant with twins wants her belly measured?} What a nice time we had! Here are a few pictures of the tablescape.

Since I am in the market for gifts for twin bebe's - I thought I might as well share my research, so I went ahead and added another category to the i know a mom directory - for multiples. Be sure to check it out - there are some fun gift ideas if you happen to know someone who is doubly {or triply} blessed!

No comments: