Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

End the Frustration...

...with Japanese Paper Magnets from Posh Peacock. I am not kidding you - I have to bend over at least two times a day because my niece's artwork and friends' christmas cards fall off of my refrigerator. Why, you may ask? Apparently, I have dinky, non-strong magnets that fly off at the slightest touch.

So, I am on my way to buy some of these pretty {& super strong} magnets. Really! I mean...they're a steal - only a dollar or two depending on the size. And, I was thinking how annoying it would be to buy some and then pay $6.99 for shipping. But, guess what? Posh Peacock is offering free shipping in honor of YOU throughout the month of May. How cool is that?

No comments: