Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Baby Legs

Why should girls have all the FuN? I see BabyLegs everywhere I go on little girls - and boy are they adorable - keeping chubby legs warm under skirts. But I haven't seen many of the gender specific styles for boys. I'm so happy my baby boys' legs have filled out enough so he can start wearing the BabyLegs my sister bought him a few months before he was born. SO cute. . . and I love how useful they are - they make for easy diaper changes and I can even slip them on when he's sleeping if he feels cold. Another great idea from a mom looking for a solution for her daughter!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Man, I'm so awesome :) Just kidding...I just love those BabyLegs on him. They're so cute and it looks like they will be fitting great this fall/winter when the nights are chilly for you!