Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Mosaics by Hand

Okay, it really doesn't get any easier than this...I just received a baby brag book from Mosaics by Hand for my little one. The book is all decked out with the sweetest embellishments, papers and personalized just for him. After seeing the book firsthand, it is easy to get over the sticker shock. It far surpassed my expectations for quality - the pages are even made of chipboard AND it doesn't stop there. It also came with photo corners and tape dots to put my own photos in it. Easy peasy! In the end, it looks like a book that I spent hours toiling over.

I am a self-professed scrapbooking dropout and I have a rubbermaid box to prove it - full of ribbons, papers, stickers, stamps, etc. And the baby book that I started for my son {who is now 2 1/2 years old} has officially stopped at the baby shower my friend threw for me when I was 6 months pregnant. :( Every mom I know has tried her hand at scrapbooking at one point or another, whether it is elaborate or not, it takes TIME...time I don't have, but preserving memories is something that is very important to me. Here's your answer & what a great gift idea for a mom-to-be!

DISCOUNT :: Mosaics by Hand is offering a 15% discount
for I Know A Mom readers - enter code "iknowamom" at checkout. Offer good through May 10, 2009.

No comments: