Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Mix My Granola.com

MixMyGranola - customize your own granola mir

Okay, so this isn't a mom-owned business, but really cool nonetheless and your kiddos will {love} it. I have said before to my husband as we walk the aisles of the pre-packaged trail mixes at Trader Joe's...that I wish there was a way to make my own - one just for me - with all my favorite things. Enter MixMyGranola.com. Not only are their choices enticing and really hard to choose, the website is really clean and eye-catching and is S. I. M. P. L. E to use. I was - oh so excited - to try my mix. I loved it! My husband ordered a healthy, cereal-like mix. He loved his. Moi? Well, of the sweeter variety, of course - including Tiramisu Caramels and Peanutbutter Bites. Yum! Try your hand at it - you won't be disappointed - after all, it's made just the way you like it!

MixMyGranola - customize your own granola mir

No comments: