Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Bellybar Products by NutraBella ::
They're good. Promise!

Do you proceed with hesitation when you are about to eat something that is good for you? I do. And, I like healthy, good-for-you food. But, I don't know what it is...when something is touted as healthy or all natural, I am always skeptical of how good it will taste. It shouldn't be. But still, I bite with trepidation...as I did when I recently tried the Bellybar products by NutraBella.

Bellybars are chock full of the vitamins and nutrients you need {& crave} before, during and after pregnancy. And, if you need a reason to eat chocolate without feeling guilty or worrying about your waistline, you're in luck. With bar flavors like Baby Needs Chocolate, Due for Chocolate and Burstin' Chocolate - you can satisfy your sweet cravings while nourishing your body for baby. I happened to crave citrus during my pregnancy, so the Citrus on Board chews would have been perfect!

They are, really and truly, delicious! Don't just take my word for it. Many stores carry the NutraBella line of products - check your local Babies R Us, Target or you can buy online! You {& your baby} won't regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right when you say the Bellybar products are delicious! I'm doing a review of them as well. I really love the packaging too!