Cool Stuff. Cute shops. Talented Designers.
Women Entrepreneurs. Inspired Artists.
Gifted Writers. Creative Crafters. Smart Businesswomen.
All Moms.

Fine Paper Wrap + Goodies from PaPaYa!

I was out + about yesterday, sharing a frozen yogurt with my little one + watching the ducks go by - {which, by the way, was so yummy} - if you happen to have a Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt in your area and you haven't been, go today!! No fat, no calories - I don't really know how they do it, but it sure is good. That's not really the point of this post, though - I stopped into a little store and noticed some really cute cards by PaPaYa!. As always, my curiousity was sparked and I went home and researched the company and quickly realized their cards just scratched the surface of what this mother + daughter owned company offers.

Such beautiful colors! Their fine wrapping paper makes me want to go out and buy a gift for someone just to wrap it! :)

No comments: